ADP~Health Care Flexible Spending Account
Unless you want to deal with the most frustration you've ever had in your life...NEVER EVER sign up for the ADP Flexible Spending Program.
This is a benefit plan often offered to employees by their employers. It provides automatic tax deferred deductions to be taken out of your pay for out-of-pocket medical expenses. ADP is extremely strict about members providing the (* REQUIRED) itemized receipts to substanaciate every penny you've spend (of your own money). That's not the problem-the problem is the methods in which your supposed to provide this information.
They want to receive this documentation by fax. But mysteriously, they never receive them. I sent them my 'substanciation forms and receipts' over 6 different times. Never received.
I'd call after I faxed and they won't confirm whether or not they were received. I had $2,000. deducted from my pay in 2007 and had $1,969 worth of medical expenses that they currently denying. They tell me that I actually owe (ADP) reimbursement for $1,969.
because they already paid the claims. Regardless that it's MY money. They blame it on the rules of the IRS. Never taking responsibility of their own administrative incompentency.
I've mailed them the required forms and copies of all my faxed transmission confirmations and they still refuse to confirm they received them. I mailed them Certified-Priority Mail. I'm blown away on how this huge company is getting away with ripping off employees for their hard earned wages. And how many corporations use them.
Any suggestions would be sincerely appreciated.bf5208a
You may also like
- "I recently employed the cleaning company AIM Home Services to complete a job on the house I have just moved into.After arriving to a dusty, dirty and hardly even attempted..."
- "it was memorial weekend we was there Friday night the 23 24 25 and we left the 26 there address is 14090 e evans avenue..."
- "Rose came to my house and made a list of the things that I wanted done, which included blinds cleaned, 2 tile floors mopped, baseboards kitchen light fixture, laundry room..."
- "Bought tv online 5 days ago. Store still not release it to me because they have no confirmation, been called twice by web folks. Bought one off their shelf after..."
- "Got half eaten pizza! Regular customer, never had issue, till tonight when i got a pozza with seven slices, and two with parm. When i called the store,..."
- "Ford F350 Truck was junk. Promised by Kyle it was in perfect condition, no issues. Full of rust, engine leaking oil everywhere. Fuel leak on top of engine...."
- " George Braswell is a horrible man. He cheats companies out of quality product. He cheats his employees out of a good work experience. My significant other currently works there,..."
- "hello to everyone here I wish there would be somekind of class action suite against them there are complaints everywhere my story is I bought a home from clayton homes..."
- "I went to Affordable dentures about 1 and half years ago, and had them make me an upper denture, when the teeth were pulled two months later the denture did..."