ADP~Health Care Flexible Spending Account
Unless you want to deal with the most frustration you've ever had in your life...NEVER EVER sign up for the ADP Flexible Spending Program.
This is a benefit plan often offered to employees by their employers. It provides automatic tax deferred deductions to be taken out of your pay for out-of-pocket medical expenses. ADP is extremely strict about members providing the (* REQUIRED) itemized receipts to substanaciate every penny you've spend (of your own money). That's not the problem-the problem is the methods in which your supposed to provide this information.
They want to receive this documentation by fax. But mysteriously, they never receive them. I sent them my 'substanciation forms and receipts' over 6 different times. Never received.
I'd call after I faxed and they won't confirm whether or not they were received. I had $2,000. deducted from my pay in 2007 and had $1,969 worth of medical expenses that they currently denying. They tell me that I actually owe (ADP) reimbursement for $1,969.
because they already paid the claims. Regardless that it's MY money. They blame it on the rules of the IRS. Never taking responsibility of their own administrative incompentency.
I've mailed them the required forms and copies of all my faxed transmission confirmations and they still refuse to confirm they received them. I mailed them Certified-Priority Mail. I'm blown away on how this huge company is getting away with ripping off employees for their hard earned wages. And how many corporations use them.
Any suggestions would be sincerely appreciated.12409aab review #127926
You may also like
- "Frank showed up at my home after I waited two weeks for the service that his receptionist swore he was proficient in servicing a Canadian made Insta-Flame gas fireplace. After..."
- "I bought back-splash tiles from home depot in the summer 2012. It took me weeks to get hold of their installation workers as they charged and promised to provide a..."
- "I had Molly maid for the spring clean- 2.5 hrs with 2 people for $324. I was terribly disappointed as I specifically asked for the skylights to be done and..."
- "They left dust, dirt & ***. They did such a bad job at cleaning the shower door, that I had to ask them to redo it and even after..."
- "We spent several thousand dollars on windows for our home in two installations within six months. Not being professional window installers, we didn't know until the second installation that..."
- "Last week I had one of the worst experiences of my life as a paying consumer. United Airlines staff screwed up my flight(s) so badly that my luggage went one direction..."
- "I ordered Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World. Digital version. They billed me but did not send me the download code and instructions for downloading the game. This is..."
- "Eff me. I only used this exp project place to post stories about us bikers doing a Colorado run. Nothing dodgy like few photos n stuff of bikes and..."
- "Pete Meier Ahwatukee Phoenix Realtor. This review covers what I believe could pose as serious concerns about Mr. Meier's ethical standards as a Realtor. Mr. Meier is a..."
- "This company is a joke. They took weeks to send my order of a blue and grey car seat canopy and when it finally arrived it was missing threads, sewen..."
- "I had an opportunity today to give my testimony on my experience with NACA at a workshop. It brought back many, many memories sitting there listening to all the..."
- "I ordered 4 Borojo from #dhealthsore back in October, I received 3, I called them and they said it is on back order. I have never received anything else from..."