ADP~Health Care Flexible Spending Account
Unless you want to deal with the most frustration you've ever had in your life...NEVER EVER sign up for the ADP Flexible Spending Program.
This is a benefit plan often offered to employees by their employers. It provides automatic tax deferred deductions to be taken out of your pay for out-of-pocket medical expenses. ADP is extremely strict about members providing the (* REQUIRED) itemized receipts to substanaciate every penny you've spend (of your own money). That's not the problem-the problem is the methods in which your supposed to provide this information.
They want to receive this documentation by fax. But mysteriously, they never receive them. I sent them my 'substanciation forms and receipts' over 6 different times. Never received.
I'd call after I faxed and they won't confirm whether or not they were received. I had $2,000. deducted from my pay in 2007 and had $1,969 worth of medical expenses that they currently denying. They tell me that I actually owe (ADP) reimbursement for $1,969.
because they already paid the claims. Regardless that it's MY money. They blame it on the rules of the IRS. Never taking responsibility of their own administrative incompentency.
I've mailed them the required forms and copies of all my faxed transmission confirmations and they still refuse to confirm they received them. I mailed them Certified-Priority Mail. I'm blown away on how this huge company is getting away with ripping off employees for their hard earned wages. And how many corporations use them.
Any suggestions would be sincerely appreciated.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "the inspection report did NOT mention the plumbing under my sink, nor the fact that the sink did not drain well. The report did say that ALL hose bibs were..."
- "First Class Exteriors / Mary & John Langona from Howard Beach NY did my roof and had to come back three times already to do repairs. Yet again five rows..."
- "There is a video going around the world of a young african american girl dropping a burger bun and wiping it across the floor in the kitchen and continues to..."
- "Don't oeder nothing from this company. The dead I ordered not even the same color at the picture. The wrap that goes around the dress is smaller, shorter, n thinner..."
- "Wow I wish I had seen these reviews before I ordered flowers. I thought they were a local florist in Gainesville, Florida - WRONG. Like others said the..."
- "Appalling customer relations and lousy after sales experience with Europcar. Firstly, it took Europcar more than a month to give me a response on my authorisation charge inquiry, despite me..."
- "Claim for £149.93 for the returned items and £197.93 charged for the ‘samples’ 1. 7th March Trial Order placed 2. 9th March confirmation emails received from Stemologica and Beautemer detailing my account information on..."
- "We bought this leather lounge from Harvey Norman and sale person insist on buying the 5 years Multimaster Ultimate Product Warranty and saying it will cover all common accident like..."