ADP~Health Care Flexible Spending Account
Unless you want to deal with the most frustration you've ever had in your life...NEVER EVER sign up for the ADP Flexible Spending Program.
This is a benefit plan often offered to employees by their employers. It provides automatic tax deferred deductions to be taken out of your pay for out-of-pocket medical expenses. ADP is extremely strict about members providing the (* REQUIRED) itemized receipts to substanaciate every penny you've spend (of your own money). That's not the problem-the problem is the methods in which your supposed to provide this information.
They want to receive this documentation by fax. But mysteriously, they never receive them. I sent them my 'substanciation forms and receipts' over 6 different times. Never received.
I'd call after I faxed and they won't confirm whether or not they were received. I had $2,000. deducted from my pay in 2007 and had $1,969 worth of medical expenses that they currently denying. They tell me that I actually owe (ADP) reimbursement for $1,969.
because they already paid the claims. Regardless that it's MY money. They blame it on the rules of the IRS. Never taking responsibility of their own administrative incompentency.
I've mailed them the required forms and copies of all my faxed transmission confirmations and they still refuse to confirm they received them. I mailed them Certified-Priority Mail. I'm blown away on how this huge company is getting away with ripping off employees for their hard earned wages. And how many corporations use them.
Any suggestions would be sincerely appreciated.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- ". I paid for three year's worth of service in advance in June of 2012. Not only did they show up unprepared to install the bait in the..."
- "I bought back-splash tiles from home depot in the summer 2012. It took me weeks to get hold of their installation workers as they charged and promised to provide a..."
- "I had Molly maid for the spring clean- 2.5 hrs with 2 people for $324. I was terribly disappointed as I specifically asked for the skylights to be done and..."
- "July 1 we applied Deck over. Spent 365 dollars for a product that is now peeling. Looks horrible, wont wven ckean up good... Bad product...."
- "Don't oeder nothing from this company. The dead I ordered not even the same color at the picture. The wrap that goes around the dress is smaller, shorter, n thinner..."
- " I have the Milo sofa I purchased 1 year ago $2000, the cushions are sagging, and the fabric has stretched and balled up...looks horrible, I'm embarrassed for people to see..."
- "In Madrid I made the move with Mudanzas LC and I was very happy. They took care of everything, they dismounted and remounted my furniture, and they packed all my stuff. I..."
- "I bought omgnb.com backpack because it was nice,When I got this backpack I Loved it! It's cool looking,the backpack has a very nice texture and sits comfortable on my shoulders..."
- "A warning to all travellers either considering travelling to Peru in 2016 with Power Places Tours - or who have already registered:- Power Places Tours are an unethical company and many..."