Unless you want to deal with the most frustration you've ever had in your life...NEVER EVER sign up for the ADP Flexible Spending Program.
This is a benefit plan often offered to employees by their employers. It provides automatic tax deferred deductions to be taken out of your pay for out-of-pocket medical expenses. ADP is extremely strict about members providing the (* REQUIRED) itemized receipts to substanaciate every penny you've spend (of your own money). That's not the problem-the problem is the methods in which your supposed to provide this information.
They want to receive this documentation by fax. But mysteriously, they never receive them. I sent them my 'substanciation forms and receipts' over 6 different times. Never received.
I'd call after I faxed and they won't confirm whether or not they were received. I had $2,000. deducted from my pay in 2007 and had $1,969 worth of medical expenses that they currently denying. They tell me that I actually owe (ADP) reimbursement for $1,969.
because they already paid the claims. Regardless that it's MY money. They blame it on the rules of the IRS. Never taking responsibility of their own administrative incompentency.
I've mailed them the required forms and copies of all my faxed transmission confirmations and they still refuse to confirm they received them. I mailed them Certified-Priority Mail. I'm blown away on how this huge company is getting away with ripping off employees for their hard earned wages. And how many corporations use them.
Any suggestions would be sincerely appreciated.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flexible Health Care Spending Account
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I was very disappointed with this company. We had a main water line break which we could only hear and not see so it was required for us to hire..."
- "I hired Fakumoh Angbare to fix the air conditioner for my tenants out in Azusa, California. He came over and gave me the price and supposedly fixed it, however, my tenants..."
- "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..."
- "I purchased tickets about 3 weeks my travel date was 12/20/14 which when i got to greyhound @235am i was asking Security where do i go to catch the Megabus..."
- "About 2 years after purchasing the pool a leak started on the hose going into the pool for the water output. It was dripping, very slowly, on the outside of..."
- "Don't oeder nothing from this company. The dead I ordered not even the same color at the picture. The wrap that goes around the dress is smaller, shorter, n thinner..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."