294 views

Get rid of them and be very AWARE OF THERE INCOMPETENCE .

THEY ARE A SORRY *** FIRM.this company did a presentation to our firm about there services and we took the bait. There service has been a nightmare since day one with this transition. We found they were paying old employees and not direct depositing employees checks and not responding to payroll issues or problems.

Get rid of them and be very AWARE OF THERE INCOMPETENCE .

THEY ARE A SORRY *** FIRM. THEY ARE SO BAD I HAD TO WRITE IS TWICE TO HELP THE READERS

Product or Service Mentioned: Adp Payroll Services.

Location: Plano, Texas

Comments

I was with ADP for 1 year and Paychex for 6 months, I can honestly say they have the worst service ever. I recently changed our Payroll service provider to a small company name R.P.S.

of Tampa, Inc and I wish I would have done this earlier. They have outstanding service and you always talk to a live person. If anybody is looking for outstanding and quality service please check out this company. I promise I will never use ADP or Paychex again.

Most business owns become complacent and think that ADP and Paychex is the only payroll companies in the world you're wrong. Smaller payroll companies are more dedicated to working hard for their clients.

I own an insurance and benefits/payroll company. We have substantially lower rates than ADP, give me a ring and I'll be glad to help you out. (855) 201-****.

Thanks, Melissa

#541970

My Green Payroll is another option; they only cater to small businesses (1-100) employees and will not switchboard you around. They also have their own CPA's and tax pros so you don't have a data processing clerk handling your account who know nothing about the structure of your business or knowledge about tax ramifications. www.mygreenpayroll.net

ADP Reviews