Turnaround Time

I look at my paystubs in my.adp.com and I find 2 paystubs that says they were paid but I do not have a corresponding deposit in my bank account. I have direct deposit and I have made no changes since setting it up.

I call their support phone number and I get a recording that basically says "we are not going to help."

They have paid the paychecks before and paychecks after but those 2 are missing and there doesn't seem to be a way to talk to anyone to get this resolved.

No phone number, no email, no live chat. I have searched high and low for a way to contact ADP to get this resolved and have found nothing.

This is really customer service at its worst.

Preferred solution: Pay me the money you owe.

I didn't like: Having my money stolen, Poor customer service.

Comments

ADPSocialCareTeam
Adp Verified Representative

I am confident in saying that ADP is not stealing your money. If you are an employee of a non HRO ADP client, then you have been correctly turned away when you have called ADP for assistance with your missing direct deposits.

ADP does not have authorization to discuss confidential data with anyone other than our authorized representatives as established by your employer – typically Payroll, HR, CFO etc.

Please contact your company’s Payroll or Human Resources group for assistance. If they need ADP’s help, they will have direct access to an Account Manager or Service Specialist who can help them resolved your concern.