Verified Reviewer

I paid for two months of cobra coverage. I sent two separate checks with her account number and the months for which coverage was desired for both Delta and the SP.

These checks were wrapped up in our completely filled out and signed enrollment forms. When I finally went to use coverage at the dentist I was told that I was not covered! I called Delta dental and they said they never received paperwork! The first check had already been run through my bank!

I called immediately and the first excuse was that they didnt receive the enrollment paperwork so therefore they couldnt submit that to Delta. When I informed them that the checks were wrapped up in the enrollment paperwork then the excuse was that it just hadnt been transferred yet I demanded a refund. I was told that they would send an email with a form for me to fill out requesting a refund. I open the email and it was actually another enrollment form!

I called againTwo days later and was told that I would be sent a link and all I had to do was open it and request a termination of coverage and a refund. I did this again! So seven days later I called for a third time and requested someone in the United States as the first two calls had not been. I was hoping maybe that was the communication issue.

So I was transferred to someone that I thought was in the United States today but judging from their accent I dont believe they were. I told this woman what the problem was as well. She said that she is would send a request in for a refund for both months. And that I would receive that within 72 business hours.

I highly doubt this since ADP went ahead and cash the second check as well! This was after I had requested a refund mind you. This has all the hallmarks of a scam and fraud! I need somebody at ADP to do something about this immediately so far no one outside thecobra division will handle this!

I am half tempted to shell out the money for an ERISA attorney and file a class action suit!

My bank is unable to refund the checks as they have already been cashed. I did not know at the time I sent them that I would need to issue a stop payment because I assumed that this was a legitimate business.

User's recommendation: Do NOT not use a DP’s cobra system!

ADP Cons: Fraud.