We've been with ADP for our health care reimbursement account as a company (approximately 100 employees) for quite a few years, and I've always been happy with their service. I would get reimbursement within a couple of days, and a claim would be cleared within a week if I was requested to send additional information.

Now it's like it's their money, and they refuse to pay almost anything out of the ordinary (such as Walgreens, etc.). I've had to spend numerous hours on the phone with them this year to get a couple of small claims (under $50) approved even after I've sent in what they asked for. I don't know what has changed with ADP, but they're absolutely awful now.

I talked to our HR person, and he's fed up with them as well. I won't sign up for the HCRA again.

ginniew wrote the review because of poor customer service at Adp. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Adp to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Adp and adp medical claim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments