Verified Reviewer

My old company GW Labs was bought out and the new company did not participate in Fidelity 401k, so my $20,000 went into ADP Retirement services. I was told by the HR department to call 1-86*-695-**** and give them plan # 425138 so that I could access my money and leave it with ADP or transfer it back to Fidelity.

Starting on December 11th and up to today, I have tried 6 different phone numbers and have spent 221 minutes on hold. I spoke with 2 different people, actual human beings and not the annoying computer. They both were in departments that could not assist me. I voice my complaints with them about how difficult it has been, but they would just transfer me back to another number, or give me another number to call...none of which has picked up or resulted in any assistance.

the current call I am on right now is 1 hour and 8 minutes, that is 35 minutes on hold, speaking to someone and then being transferred and still on hold.

Can someone, anyone at ADP PLEASE CALL ME?!?! At this point, I don't trust ADP to handle my money and want o put it back into my Fidelity account.

User's recommendation: Avoid this company if you can.

Preferred solution: Contact me.

Comments

#1977186

We are having the same issue. The account was cancelled but they kept taking money.

There is no way to contact them. They sent an email that stated that a cancellation form needed to be completed but we don't know the answers to some of the questions. Because the account was closed that they were auto debiting they sent the account to collections.

The forms cannot be completed without speaking with someone and they won't take calls. They need to be investigated by a US Attorney for sure.

ADP Reviews