Gandhinagar, Gujarat

They are not calculating tax of employee correctly no support and response.your valuable money will disappear with no reason, poor customer services not supporting any national or international language.

guy sit on helps desk say he speak only in Tamil. how annoying does it? ADP provide there services world wide how many people know Tamil? completely unprofeesional and non supportive you have wait for month and months to sort out your issue.

please stay away from this company.

there review shows raputaion of company and it is terrible.there is no any customer support number where you call them raise your concern

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss adp payroll services. Adp needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned adp payroll services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Adp.

Had an Experience with Adp?

Comments

Brilliant download is a scam Brilliant Download "Brilliant download is a scam. When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it. After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and..." Read more KRW Associates - "Financing" Nightmare Krw Associates "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..." Read more Tapia Locksmith Tapia Locksmith "I was scammed by a Val Tapia when I was forced to call a local napa locksmith after having my car keys stolen. He promised to delete all keys from..." Read more M0del agency - modelagency.uk.com - Big scamming network - W10 M0del Agency "Hello Fellow Parent, Please read the emails between myself and the SCAMMERS M0del Agency. Save yourself a lot of time & maybe money! In the emails you will see that I clearly..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more